RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hello, Pete.

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

Hello, Pete.
Eldrock

Post Hello, Pete. Reply with quote
I was just reading my latest issue of the Hants Journal (April 15th) and came upon the article about you and your Dylan site. As a long time Dylan fan (35+ years) I just had to check it out. It looks like a place I'll be checking out on a regular basis, too.
I'm originally from Falmouth, Hants County and moved to Alberta, back in 1980. I've been a Dylan fan since 1973, when I took my first pay, from my first job, to the Stedman's store in Windsor. There I bought Bob's Greatest Hits Vol.2.
I now have 40 plus Dylan albums and a few covers. One of the playlists on my IPod is " Doin' Dylan " and has 53 entries.

I'll be telling my friend Tom about this site, too. He's another long time Dylan fan.

Yours, Chris Eldridge
Mon May 03, 2010 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Walrus
Site Admin

Post Re: Hello, Pete. Reply with quote
Eldrock wrote:
I was just reading my latest issue of the Hants Journal (April 15th) and came upon the article about you and your Dylan site. As a long time Dylan fan (35+ years) I just had to check it out. It looks like a place I'll be checking out on a regular basis, too.
I'm originally from Falmouth, Hants County and moved to Alberta, back in 1980. I've been a Dylan fan since 1973, when I took my first pay, from my first job, to the Stedman's store in Windsor. There I bought Bob's Greatest Hits Vol.2.
I now have 40 plus Dylan albums and a few covers. One of the playlists on my IPod is " Doin' Dylan " and has 53 entries.

I'll be telling my friend Tom about this site, too. He's another long time Dylan fan.

Yours, Chris Eldridge

Great to hear from you Chris. I'm a Falmouth boy myself! Welcome aboard.

Sat May 22, 2010 7:15 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eldrock

Walrus wrote:
Eldrock wrote:

Yours, Chris Eldridge

Great to hear from you Chris. I'm a Falmouth boy myself! Welcome aboard.

Really. I lived on the Back Road, about a mile past the golf course. You?
Sat May 22, 2010 9:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Walrus
Site Admin

Eldrock wrote:
Really. I lived on the Back Road, about a mile past the golf course. You?

Couple of places, including the Back road just a quarter-mile past the old post office, but mostly in a small house on Dudley Park Lane across from what is now the Saint Famille winery. We moved to Falmouth from Ontario when I was 13.

Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: