RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
NEP

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

NEP
jolene

Post NEP Reply with quote
Please post your comments/suggestion to improve NEP website. Laughing Rolling Eyes Question
Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 am View user's profile Send private message
Walrus
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Given that it's free (they don't even have a way to donate), there's no prizes or anything, then the fact that it exists at all is pretty cool. I'm not sure what griping about NEP here could possibly accomplish.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:04 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jolene

Post Reply with quote
I was just hoping someone would have insight into how to optimize the use of the fucntions on NEP, which unlike DR is not terribly user friendly. Having made some friends over there, it is difficult to stay in touch on that platform and I thought perhaps others had some suggestions. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I will remove the topic as soon as possible.
Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:15 am View user's profile Send private message
Walrus
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
No, you don't have to remove anything. I was just trying to understand the point. True, NEP (like DR) is a patchwork of several different scripts, and it takes a lot of work to make those coherent throughout. DR still isn't quite there yet either. I also know the dude who codes for NEP is extremely busy, so that makes it even more of a challenge. It's still a work in progress, and I'm sure it will develop over time to become something more accessible to a wider audience.

I've found all the admins there to be very accessible and I'm sure they'd be receptive to suggestions posted on their forums or PM'ed to them. Any suggestions posted here, however, are unlikely to have any impact.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cony
Roadie

Post Reply with quote
Sorry, maybe I missed something very important.
Who or what is NEP?
I googled it & found
- short sign for Nepal
- Nowaja ekonomitscheskaja politika
- Noise Equivalent Power
- Nuclear electric propulsion
and some others, even more obscure.
What and where is NEP?
Looking for further information,
yours sincerely
Cony
Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 am View user's profile Send private message
jolene

Post Reply with quote
and I thought I was backward! Rolling Eyes

NEP is the Never Ending Pool, a Dylan game site. Hard to get into, but fun once you take the plunge. Razz

Let me know if you need a buddy to get you in. Cool

By the way: WHO ARE YOU????? Shocked
Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:10 am View user's profile Send private message
Walrus
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
NEP = "Never Eat Paste" It's a solemn warning against consuming any sort of chemical adhesive, as it could result in sickness or possibly death.

Okay, seriously NEP = "Never-Ending Pool" as in TheNeverEndingPool.com, the online game where you try to pick the songs Bob will play during his upcoming tour.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:04 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cony
Roadie

Post Reply with quote
Thanks, Jolene and Pete, for your help!
Of course I heard of Never Ending Pool before but I'm not good with all these abbreviations.
So better I ask before die stupid Wink.
I'm now a member (name always Cony) there but don't understand what there to do.
Jolene, can you give me some further infos?

Good night, sleep tight!
Cony
Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:04 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: