RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
URGENT REQUEST! (concerning the Neverending Pool)

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

URGENT REQUEST! (concerning the Neverending Pool)
Wilbur
Dylan Addict

Post URGENT REQUEST! (concerning the Neverending Pool) Reply with quote
URGENT REQUEST!

Well, I don't know how many of you play and enjoy the Neverending Pool like I do but there will be some I'm pretty sure. Sadly, it looks like this current pool (US Summer2011 tour) might be the last one. Seemingly the owner and main admin of the side won't be able to continue working on the side and therefore all the poolers badly need someone to continue the pool's site or create a new one. Most of the people playing the pool (like me) unfortunately don't have the abilities (in terms of time, technical equipment or skills and such) to take over the site or create something new. But wouldn't it be a crying shame to loose this wonderful Dylan tour game?
So, what I'm about to ask you, is: Are you able to help? Or do you know someone with the necessary facilities and skills who'd like to do the NEP in the future?
(You can contact me anytime here, at facebook or via wilburized@googlemail.com)

Besides that it would be nice of you to spread the word at all the Dylan pages and forums you're at.

Thanx a ton from someone who'd miss the pool soooooo baaaaaad....

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: