RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Wilbur's talkbox

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

Wilbur's talkbox
Wilbur
Dylan Addict

Post Wilbur's talkbox Reply with quote
Hey everybody,

I'm back at this wonderful radio station for a few days now. But I haven't found many people logged in, yet. In a way it's good to see that you all got lives, but then I miss to talk to you. I'm constantly looking for people I still remember, but I haven't been successful, yet (except for Steve The Face, zimer-bhoy and, of course, Walrus). The times I'm logged in and ready to talk are not periodical. So, to meet someone here is always a matter of fortuitousness. That's why I invite you to talk to me in this forum-topic. If you want to know or to tell something or just want to say 'Hi', feel free to write a message here. I'll reply as fast as I can.

With love
Wilbur

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cony
Roadie

Post Reply with quote
Hi Wilbur,
I'm also here sometimes.
Difficult to meet someone from former times!
Conny
Sun May 24, 2020 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
ezrapound

Post Back after a long absence Reply with quote
Just good to be back. I don't chat much, but i'll be checking in now and then.
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
marz5775

Post Reply with quote
I'm back, too. Is this what used to be the chatbox? It's been so long! Would love to chat with fans of Bob again, especially those I first met here all those years ago. That includes you, Wilbur! Very Happy

Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Red_Jam_Jar87

Post Reply with quote
Absolutely loving the Bob birthday celebrations!

Had never heard the full Kris Kristofferson BBC chronicle before and it's truly amazing.

Sometimes forget the immense magnitude of what this incredible artist has created but have sit listening for the past six hours taking it all in!

Will defo be raising a small glass or 2 to Bob when I get home this evening 🥃.

Happy Birthday Bob you crazy, wonderful, inspiring genuis!!
Tue May 24, 2022 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
marz5775

Post Reply with quote
Hey Wilbur, I just logged in for what turns out to be the second time in the past 10 years. Seriously, where does the time go?
It looks like the old chat box has been removed. It would be nice to catch up with fellow old-timers, especially sara and isis. We had some fun times on here.

Thu May 26, 2022 3:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: