RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Gallagher doin' Dylan

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

Gallagher doin' Dylan
Wilbur
Dylan Addict

Post Gallagher doin' Dylan Reply with quote
It's half past three in the morning here and I'm one food on the keyboard and one food in my bed... But I just discovered that video and HAD TO post it before entering my bed completely...

Good ol' Rory! May he rest in peace!

G'nite
Wilbur

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ian Gallon

Post Rory- incredible Reply with quote
Very Happy Saw Rory when I was a schoolboy at Redcar Jazz Club, he was incredible. A few years later, I went to see him in Newcastle and before the show, met him in the Haymarket coming out of a pub. Where else? A music paper called Sounds ,which I had just bought, had a free Rory poster inside as a giveaway. I stopped him, asked him to sign the poster and he talked for a few minutes before heading off to the City Hall,(I assumed or thinking about it, it might have been another pub). Great guy, great musician, great times. Thank you Rory, miss you lots.
Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: