RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
If you could ask Bob Dylan one question what would it be? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

If you could ask Bob Dylan one question what would it be?
BobOutBack

Post Reply with quote
How does it feel?
Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
michele

Post Re: Question for Bob Reply with quote
Sarajtr wrote:
How about dinner and a bath after the show Bob?

LOL, sounds like the sort of question I'd ask him too, maybe he'd go for a 3some? Embarassed Twisted Evil
Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Alionekk

Post Reply with quote
Can I buy you a gin and tonic?
Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Little wanderer

Post Reply with quote
Well, I would ask him if i could sing along with him one song..wich that would be I'll have to think about it some more

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MMMMLY

Post mr. dylan Reply with quote
can i come home with you?
Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dylantube

Post Reply with quote
Wanna come around to my house? We can put records on, cook dinner, play some songs on the guitars.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
buttermilk

Post Reply with quote
When you visit other artists old homes [Neil Youngs, Lennons ect] what exactly is it that you feel.
Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
steelpulse
Roadie

Post Reply with quote
i missed my opportunity in the early 80s. i was looking through his collection of albums. he was just steering at me. i thought to myself. who is that fucknut. if he keeps looking at me im going to pummel him. i almost said what the fuck are you looking at. i think i might of bought blonde on blonde that day it was at peaches in columbus ohio. one of the first big record chains. i must have been 16 because i know my mother would have never driven me to that record store. i came from a strict background and even now she thinks bob dylan and the beatles ruined the country. he was in columbus that evening but i was not allowed to go to concerts at this time. i wanted to go but i was not allowed to go. though what was funny my dad finally put his foot down and said i was allowed to go to concerts. the first concert i ever went to was black sabbath. hahahahhaha well anyhow when i was buying my blonde and blonde album. the cool head who was the sales clerk said wow man that was BOB DYLAN.
Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Wilbur
Dylan Addict

Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dylan, if you met a fan of yours by accident and he or she was going to ask you a question, what question would you like to be asked?

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Danielle ,Paris,France

Post Reply with quote
I am blank ! What about you ?

Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
Restless Farewell
Roadie

Post Reply with quote
I would ask Bob if I could borrow his lightbulb
Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GratefulMG

Post Re: If you could ask Bob Dylan one question what would it be Reply with quote
rambler8 wrote:
Where is the best place to get coffee in Fennario?

Will you marry me? Rolling Eyes

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
GratefulMG

Post Reply with quote
No, I probably would not ask Mr.Bob Dylan to marry me,(too shy) I would like to ask Mr. D if he will ever sing a Christmas song live? Cool

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sarajtr
Roadie

Post One Question from me to Bob Reply with quote
"What can I do for YOU?"

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Web design perth

Post one question Reply with quote
I think the questions that will come to my mind is that why they have to change his family name? Didn't he like his name?

Web design perth

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: