RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
SOS FROM THE ARTIC FROM MARIO AND STEVE : HELP THE STATION

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

SOS FROM THE ARTIC FROM MARIO AND STEVE : HELP THE STATION
Steve The Face
Dylanite

Post SOS FROM THE ARTIC FROM MARIO AND STEVE : HELP THE STATION Reply with quote
Dear friends of the station !
Dear fans of Mario and Steve the eskimo !

Many listeners from DylanRadio.com do begin their workday with a look at the short funny conversation between Mario and Steve the eskimo on the Artic published in the shoutbox on DR. They get a lot of fan mail for this daily item !

NOW THEY ASK YOU TO HELP THE STATION !

Please, consider a donation to this great radio station to get a new laptop ! How small the amount is, every little bit helps !
We all get so many from the station, now it's our turn to do something back !

Many thanks from Mario and Steve the eskimo ! Up for another good morning to the world at DylanRadio.com !!!
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sarajtr
Roadie

Post Reply to The Eskimo and his Cousin Mario Reply with quote
Hey Steve and Mario,

Good message for the listeners at DylanRadio.com to donate a little or a lot, if they have a good fishing season and make lots of money, for the New DR laptop. I have already purchased a couple of keys for the laptop for our Walrus. I am hoping to get the letters to spell out the name of our #1 Hero Bob Dylan before the fun raiser is finished. Very Happy Saving up my nickles and dimes and perhaps spell the name of my favorite song by Bob. At least I am starting with keys to indicate a smile and a :p for all my friends here.

Is a great place to hang out for so many, Please help support such a great community as you can. :p

Thanks to all the great people and of course to Bob Dylan, He just keeps on rolling like the immortal presence He is and always will be. Wink

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 am View user's profile Send private message
Cony
Roadie

Post Reply with quote
Done Wink
No question that we have to support our favourite place to hang around.
So cosy here!
Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Steve The Face
Dylanite

Post thankx !!! Reply with quote
Thankx to the female fans from Mario and Steve the eskimo !
We are nice to man too, you know ...
Greetings to all !
Mario an Steve eskimos from the Artic
Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: