RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
las vegas show.

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

las vegas show.
steelpulse
Roadie

Post las vegas show. Reply with quote
las vegas nevada. show was really great. the guy in front of me was a mover and could not sit in his seat. so he went into the isle and was dancing and he was asked to sit down or be thrown out. he was not blocking anyones view. i did not mind him. im like that most of the time also. i had great seats so i did not want to get thrown out. the point of the matter is that i want to jam out so all of you fuddy duddies dont go to the show. i also thought it was funnny that the wacko threw a notebook up on the stage. it scared the living shit out of the band. that was a highlight of the show. it scared the living hell out of me. it sounded like bats flying at my head. was that part of the show or was it not. im still wondering. hahahahahhahahahah
Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
FuglyDave

Post Vegas baby! Reply with quote
You must have sat stage left, front. We called him the dancing accountant.
Urghh. felt sorry for those nearby.
Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
steelpulse
Roadie

Post Reply with quote
he did not bother me until he sat down. he was in nobodies way until they told him to sit down. he was directly in front of me. i was in a trance watching dylan and then he threw that notebook. scared the living shit out of me. i wonder if it was staged. i was more upset with all the people who just sit like zombies. some hot chick came over and started dancing with me on like a rolling stone and then it was over. i enjoyed the 90s concerts more then today shows. way to many fuddy duddies. they look like the old people in the old folks home on howl dull.
Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:44 pm View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: