RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
The Lost Notebooks Of Hank Williams- Crime Against Music

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

The Lost Notebooks Of Hank Williams- Crime Against Music
Jray

Post The Lost Notebooks Of Hank Williams- Crime Against Music Reply with quote
I really hope that this will reach people... I have tried many ways to get an intelligent conversation going about the Lost Notebook Project that is due for release on Oct. 4th. I represent thousands of folks who are outraged and very disappointed in the fact that this is happening. Mr.Dylan really needs to evaluate what's going down. Hank Jr. has allowed him to be set out as looking quite ignorant for not asking Shelton Hank Williams (Hank III) to be on this project. Maybe it is ignorance... Do you think he knows who Hank III is? Does he realize the man looks and sounds like Hank Sr.? Does he also realize there are thousands of Hank III fans that I know of already that are furious and very passionate about this? A lot of the folks involved are here in Nashville and definitely do know who Hank III is...I can't believe someone with the musical knowledge like Dylan could not see the importance of including him... If there are more songs after this 12 song release (I hear there are 66 unfinished) then maybe he could redeem himself by asking now.This is far more serious than most folks think...They are getting close to finding out because Nashville is a tender box of angry fans... If you don't believe me just go on Facebook and search- Stop The Desecration Of Hank Williams Unfinished Songs- It was recently started and had over 200 people in less than 48 hours and is steadily growing...That's just one page. People are also starting to find out the details and showing there discontentment on many other pages as well.I'm not trying to keep anyone from having their opportunity to have input I just know it's wrong to not include the closest thing we've ever had to Hank Sr.... He's not even been asked... That's just wrong. This is my topic,anyone think they have the amunition to change my mind?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:02 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: