RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Someday Baby - please give your opinion

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

Someday Baby - please give your opinion
wandv7

Post Someday Baby - please give your opinion Reply with quote
Here is a cover of Bob Dylan on the occasion of the french contest "With Bob on our side”.

It’s the first time I post a song on the net. Please feel free to comment and to give some honest feedback.

Thanks so much! Smile

<br>Someday Baby Bob Dylan par wandv7
Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
pickwickianfire

Post your video Reply with quote
Well, first I got to say it's kind of great that you look like a young Patty Smith. Your sound reminds me of old Lou Reed records. Really nice. I would never guess it was even the song it actually is--it sounds so different. So you've taken something and made it your own, which is hard to do. One thing: I don't know what you are seeing when you are posting, but here in america in comes through with a big, long advertisement for what looks like a monster movie about the devil. That was the first thing I saw.

Moody, a little spooky, melancholic, an interesting voice--not bland at all even though it was a slow, hypnotic song. I liked it.

Kind of shocked this is the first thing you've posted.

Are you in the contest?
Fri May 18, 2012 10:22 am View user's profile Send private message
wandv7

Post Reply with quote
Oh I'm very touched ! thank you !

Sorry for the long advertisement, I don’t see it here…“monster movie about the devil” Embarassed !
Thank you for your patience. here is another link for the video: http://dai.ly/KlDk4G

Yes I’m in the contest with 72 others participants: http://www.dailymotion.com/contest/bobdylan

I usually make electronic music, for fun, but it’s the first time I try a cover, and first thing I’ve posted.
It's important for me to have opinions, so thank you for your answer!
Fri May 25, 2012 5:00 am View user's profile Send private message

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: