RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS (I need your help here)

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums View previous topic
View next topic

SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS (I need your help here)
Wilbur
Dylan Addict

Post SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS (I need your help here) Reply with quote
Hi folks,

well, as you might know, I'm doin' theBerlinBobBash - Berlin's annual Bob-Dylan-tribute-concert - for 12 years now (since 2007) and to do it always was and ever will be an affair to the heart to me. So I never had a problem to be the one and only responsible person for planning, booking, promoting, recording and everything else. I always tried to find a fair balance betwixt and between the cost and the income. There's two reasons why that worked so far: 1. All the performers took part for a very small or no fee (although they had to travel from another town or even another country - it's a gift to know people like these, btw.)! 2. During all these years I had a job and I always could cope with losing money.

Unfortunately my situation has changed since I was 'bossed' out of my job (and haven't found a new one, yet). In spite of that I'd like to continue doin' theBash and I'm thinking about a way to do it without risking money (and therefore my neck). I wouldn't need that much money to make it safe (and give it a chance to be continued). We're talking about a requisite money of about 500,- to 1000,- Euro for this years Bash.

So I'd like to know your opinion on crowdfunding. Do you think crowdfunding is a proper and promising way to finance an annual Bob-Dylan-tribute-concert? Do you think there's enough Dylan cats out there to support a Dylan tribute that way (without expecting a profit)? Would you back me up by paying some bucks yourself?

So gimme a helping hand by telling me your opinion, please. Thanx in advance.

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:21 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Reply to topic    www.DylanRadio.com Forum Index » DylanRadio.com Forums All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: